ADSSI Limited t/a Adssi HomeLiving Australia (AHLA) invites applications from suitably qualified individuals and companies in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors across the Central Coast and The Hunter to join a provider panel to deliver separately or singularly the following services:
- Social work
Adssi HomeLiving Australia
For over 30 years we've been supporting people to remain living independently and safely in their homes and communities. We love what we do, and it shows. Thousands and thousands of local people have been supported by hundreds of local staff through practical services, well-being programs, allied health and home modifications.
- There is no guarantee of work.
- The panel will comprise up to 3 providers for each discipline.
- The panel is to run for 12-months with offers to extend to suitable providers.
- The bid must include indicative or set prices or rates, including a pricing schedule.
- The panel will be non-exclusive, AHLA may also be purchase services through other procurement processes.
- Provider selection will be by pricing, reputation, capability to deliver services promptly, adherence to the AHLA brokerage agreement, application bid compliance, past performance.
- Successful providers must contact the client within 48 hours of receiving a referral and commence the service within 7 days of this first contact.
- Clarification may be sought as part of the application assessment process.
- Successful providers must agree to sign the AHLA brokerage agreement.
- Your bid must be received at AHLA by midnight on 15 October 2018.
Contact for further information: Cindy-Lou Wheeler, telephone 1300 578 478 ext 119.
Email address for lodgement: firstname.lastname@example.org.